Woodsy Owl and Iron Eyes Cody would be so disappointed ...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lawnmower Confetti: 6/12/11

Since my husband mowed a few days ago, some of our latest litter is in convenient party-ready form:

That's a shredded Cool Ranch Doritos bag that was scattered over most of the lawn, plus some cigar and cigarette cellophane bits, a blue plastic wire, a Sonic totbox, a Super Bubble wrapper, a beer bottle bottom, etc. A few items of interest:

I know I'm not the first to ask the question ... there's even a Facebook page devoted to it.  But I still want to know--where can I get some regular old ketchup? If McDonald's is serving the fancy kind, how bad do the fries have to be to warrant a commoner's condiment?

In automotive news: Somebody bought a $3.29 fuse at AutoZone and paid with a $20.

These were found across the yard from each other and are, I suspect, evidence of a recent ninja skirmish.

"To ____ / In 600 CE, / wish pilgrim / paid their / First..." Don't you wish I'd found more of whatever THAT was? Maybe next time.

From what I can tell on the Aplicare website (it's "a market leader in the formulation, production, and packaging of topical antiseptic and personal care products for use in today's professional health care setting," BTW) the purple label apparently indicates just plain old isopropyl alcohol, which is of course quite useful for hyperalimentation trays and hand scrubs. Maybe next time you can toss me an unopened one, guys, so I can decontaminate after I do my trash collecting?

2 comments:

  1. Stay out of those ninja skirmishes, you don't wanna get mixed up in dat shit.

    I always wondered about the Fancy Ketchup thing too, what determines the usage of fancy versus regular ketchup? When I get a batch of their fries that aren't up to par, can I ask them for regular ketchup? NO! I am still forced to use the Fancy kind although the fries are not up to fancy standards. What a travesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! Thanks--I will try to steer clear of the ninjas.

    ReplyDelete